ExpenseManager™ is a standalone expense management system for
Android powered Smartphones and Tablets, that helps you in keeping a track of Your daily Expenses and getting reimbursed faster.
1. Keep record of your Expenses on the go.
2. Supports multiple accounts. You can create and track as many accounts as you wish.
3. Generate customized expense reports in CSV format, saved on the memory card for integration with Microsoft® Excel or other spreadsheets.
4. Export records as a CSV file for integration with Microsoft® Excel.
5. Record expenses under different categories. Comes with 20 built-in categories and allows you to create an unlimited number of categories as per your requirements.
6. ExpenseManager allows you to enter 'Amount Paid' in any one of the 28 supported currencies and automatically calculates the 'Amount' in the home currency based on the exchange rates entered.
7. You can assign a Payment Method to each expense item. Comes with 9 built-in payment methods and allows you to create an unlimited number of payment methods as per your needs.
8. You can set a Monthly Budget for each Account, Category and Payment Method thus besides tracking your expenses it also works as a budgeting tool.
You can store the following information for each expense item.
Account: You can track multiple accounts like Business, Personal, Family, Kids, etc.
Date: The date of the expense.
Description: A short description for the expense item.
Payment Currency: The currency used to pay for the expense.
Amount Paid: The amount that you paid for the expense.
Exchange Rate: The exchange rate for the currency in which the actual payment was made relative to the 'Default Currency'.
Amount: Calculated automatically in the 'Default Currency' based on the 'Amount Paid' and 'Exchange Rate'.
Payment Method: The payment method used to pay for the expense.
Category: The category of the expense.
ExpenseManager provides you with a powerful reporting section where You can create customized reports according to your requirements in CSV (Comma Separated Values) format and save them to memory card for integration with Microsoft® Excel or other
spreadsheets. Customization options -
- You can select a time period for which you wish to generate a report.
Amount and Payment
- If you wish you can include 'Payment Currency', 'Amount Paid' and 'Exchange Rate' in the report.
- If required You can include the payment method in the report.
- You can include category information in the report.
- You can select the categories which You wish to include in the report. Expense items recorded under the selected categories
will be included in the report.
ExpenseManager allows you to export your expense data in a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file -
1. You can export expenses recorded under a particular Account.
2. You can export expenses recorded under a particular Category.
3. You can export a list of all the expenses paid by using a particular Payment Method.
4. You can export a brief Expense Summary which contains Total Expenses to date and total expenses under each category or payment method.
ExpenseManager also allows you to set a Monthly Budget for each Account, Category and Payment Method thus besides tracking your expenses it also works as a budgeting tool.
You can record expenses under different categories. This categorization makes it possible to generate reports for a specific set of expenses. For instance in a situation where Your organization requires You to submit Your Medical reimbursement bills separately from other expense bills, You can assign 'Medical' category to all your medical expenses and later generate a report for all expenses under the 'Medical' category.
The application comes with 20 built-in categories and also
allows you to create an unlimited number of categories as per your requirements.
You can assign a Payment Method to each expense item. Comes with 9 built-in payment methods and allows you to create an unlimited number of payment methods as per your needs.
Built-in Payment Methods American Express Cash Check Credit Card Debit Card
Discover Master Card PayPal Visa
ExpenseManager allows you to enter 'Amount Paid' in any
one of the 28 supported currencies and automatically calculates the
'Amount' in the home currency based on the exchange rates
ARS (Argentina, Pesos)
AUD (Australia, Dollar)
BRL (Brazil, Real)
CAD (Canada, Dollar)
CHF (Switzerland, Franc)
CNY (China, Yuan)
DKK (Denmark, Kroner)
EGP (Egypt, Pounds)
EUR (European Union, Euro)
GBP (United Kingdom, Pound)
HKD (Hong Kong, Dollar)
HUF (Hungary, Forint)
IDR (Indonesia, Rupiahs)
INR (India, Rupee)
JPY (Japan, Yen)
MXN (Mexico, New Peso)
MYR (Malaysia, Ringgits)
NOK (Norway, Kroner)
NTD (Taiwan, Dollar)
NZD (New Zealand, Dollar)
PHP (Philippines, Pesos)
RUB (Russia, Ruble)
SEK (Sweden, Krona)
SGD (Singapore, Dollar)
THB (Thailand, Baht)
USD (United States, Dollar)
VND (Vietnam, Dong)
ZAR (South Africa, Rand)